It’s officially summer and chances are you’ve noticed if you’re in the midst of this heat wave. With a new season comes a need for new clothing, both business wear and casual attire. If you’re like the clients we work with, chances are the idea of updating your wardrobe for summer seems daunting and overwhelming. Luckily, our Personal Stylists have this transition process down to a science and can get you set for the season in a matter of days.
The MiKADO Three-Step Styling Process is simple and painless, taking the dreaded nuisance out of shopping for new clothes. This is how it works:
STEP 1: CONSULTATION
In-home consult with your Personal Stylist to determine your preferences and specific needs in terms of summer wardrobe.
- review trends of the season and current designer collections.
- asses what you currently own and what is missing to create a shopping list for all items that need to be purchased.
STEP 2: RECEIVE CLOTHING
Once shopping is completed for everything on your behalf, your Personal Stylist delivers options to satisfy everything on your list directly to your home.
- no more going store-to-store to find what you need.
- unlimited access to your favorite brands and suggested new ones you’re unfamiliar with.
STEP 3: KEEP OR RETURN
Try on new summer wardrobe options in the comfort of your home. You will only purchase the pieces you like – your Personal Stylist returns the rest.
- advice on how to style outfits and pair new items with what you currently own in your closet.
- say goodbye to dreaded store change rooms and hello to the most comfortable way to shop.
THE LOOK BOOK
Having a new wardrobe without the hassle of shopping is great, but when it comes to getting dressed in the morning you are still left to your own devices.
We understand how valuable your time is and aim to take the guess work out everything clothing-related. Your Personal Stylist will create a Look Book made up of outfit ideas based on your new summer purchases.
Let the experts at MiKADO handle your summer wardrobe while you focus on the important things. Get started today!
Personal Stylists, Personal Shoppers and Wardrobe Consultants available in the Los Angeles and New York City areas.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVING THE LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK CITY AREAS