MiKADO is a full service Personal Styling firm handling shopping and wardrobe needs from start to finish with in-home consulting sessions in Los Angeles & New York. Our goal is to take care of everything fashion related on behalf of our clients, ensure they always look and feel their best, equip them with the necessary ‘style-skills’ to allow them to dress with ease, all while never having to leave their house or worry about the work that goes into maintaining a well-kept look.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Five amazingly talented individuals to fill positions in our 3-month unpaid Summer Internship Program in our Los Angeles office. Ideal candidates are excited both by fashion and business development, seek to work outside of the box in regards to problem solving and innovation, are passionate about providing exceptional service through their line of work, and find joy in helping others. Every Junior and Senior MiKADO Personal Stylist must first complete our 3-month internship program to ensure they are a great fit with the type of service we deliver to our clients, and that we are a great fit with the type of workplace culture that they seek to grow and develop with.
- Positive thinking and solution-oriented
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Kind, empathetic and interested in providing exceptional service to others
- Avidly interested in fresh and innovative ways to market and promote new business
- A team player with a great attitude
- Interested in/have knowledge of MiKADO and our approach to service
YOU WILL WORK ALONGSIDE A SR. STYLIST TO ASSIST WITH:
- Personal shopping, sourcing items online, and researching designer collections for specific clients or projects
- In-home fittings and consultations
- Organizing and over-seeing store and designer returns and loans
- Strategizing new marketing campaigns and researching industry trends
- Must own a vehicle and be comfortable driving in LA (all mileage reimbursed)
- Have one day of availability per week
- Ideally receive school credit for the internship
WHY WORK FOR MiKADO?
We have a big vision of bringing exceptional service, outstanding fashion knowledge, and increased self-confidence to every single person we work with, and are looking for bright, hardworking, incredibly resourceful individuals who want to be part of it. This role is for someone who is excited about being involved in something bigger than themselves and can bring unique creativity, passion and drive to the workplace by exemplifying our core values of great service.
Submit resume and cover letter outlining why you would be a great candidate for this program, and why we would be a good fit with the type of environment you seek to work in. Please include current availability. Resumes can be sent to: email@example.com
Personal Stylists, Personal Shoppers and Wardrobe Consultants available in the Los Angeles and New York City areas.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVING THE LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK CITY AREAS