We are closely following the ever-changing news and recommendations surrounding COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities is our top priority. During this challenging time we are focused on strength and safety above all else.
We will continue to serve our customers in the best way possible by bringing the shopping mall selection to the comfort of their homes, just as we always have. To that regard, our customers can expect to receive the same top tier level of service that they always have as well as the wide variety of selection we pride ourselves on providing them with. To ensure everyone’s safety, we are implementing the following new protocols and systems in order to mitigate the risk from person-to-person interaction.
- Consultations for new and existing customers are taking place over Zoom. Stylists are working through our standard intake process, just as we would in person, allowing them to learn about a customer’s style goals and shopping needs in great detail. Stylists are reviewing their customer’s wardrobe with them virtually in order to determine what’s missing and what needs to be added.
- We are sourcing all items for personal shopping online – this will not alter our service experience in any way but may require some extended turnaround time as packages are arriving at a slower speed than usual from retailers, due to increased demand.
- Employees in our offices are regularly deep cleaning high-touch areas with disinfectant recommended by the CDC. This includes our customers’ selection of clothing as well as the hangers garments are hung on, wardrobe racks and garment bags.
- Stylists are delivering clothing to customers and leaving it for them in a pre-determined secure area such as their garage, backyard, or with the front desk in their building. Customers are then able to try on their items in the safety and privacy of their home. Stylists are available to consult with them virtually, as they try their new clothing, providing feed back and taking notes on anything that needs to be exchanged.
- Stylists are picking up anything customers do not wish to keep from their selection, and returning it to the designated retailers on their behalves.
With so much uncertainty in the world right now, we take solace in knowing we have a community of such thoughtful and caring customers, such as yourself, whose lives we are so grateful to enrich. Together, we will continue to take this one day at a time. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can clarify our updated service model or assist you in any other way.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVING THE LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO, NEW YORK CITY, & TORONTO AREAS