Johannes Huebl is definitely someone worthy of covering in our Steal His Style series. If you’re unfamiliar with the name, he is the famous model, photographer and shoe designer married to our ultimate style crush: Olivia Palermo. He is impeccably dressed every time he steps out in public from casual lunch dates to front row fashion shows in Paris. He truly demonstrates the ultimate level in male pedigree and that that great style is not just for the ladies.
What we’re most fond of is his consistency and authenticity to his personal style. The German-native is completely in tune with his fashion persona, honing in on a few key details to execute his look. Above all else, Johannes pays great attention to classic, time-tested, styles with impeccable tailoring and precision in detailing. As we always say, there’s nothing that trumps a great fit…especially in terms of menswear.
We know that coping this dapper style on a 24/7 basis may be a bit unrealistic. That being said, there’s no time like the present to start incorporating some of these ideas into areas of your personal dress code. This could mean upping your Friday night date attire – swapping out your go to suit with a new color or print. Or for a more casual take on his look, trying a chino in lieu of your regular denim for a weekend brunch.
Want to up your style ante with the influence of Johannes Huebl? Try a few of his go-to fashion moves and see what kind of reaction you receive.
- Layering is always a great look with either casual or formal. Try a sweater or vest under your jacket to mix things up.
- Neither a 3-piece suit nor a double breasted jacket are things of the past, but rather the ultimate in men’s suiting.
- Try a mismatched sport coat and slack; this dresses down a formal look and adds interest.
- A white pant or colored chino are good alternates to denim for more casual looks.
- Herringbone and windowpane check are great alternatives to basic grey and navy suits.
- Shoes are essential for pulling the look together. Don’t skip out on paying attention to this department.
Personal Stylists, Personal Shoppers and Wardrobe Consultants available in the Los Angeles and New York City areas.
CONNECT WITH US
SERVING THE LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK CITY AREAS